General conditions of reservations
- Menorca Vacations will be the only agency in charge of managing your accommodation
- Please read the conditions carefully and note that this document will be used in case of receiving a claim against the said company
- The person who makes the reservation should be of legal age
- In case of any problems or issues, you should contact the reception staff that are in the area as soon as possible
- To guarantee your reservation a 20% payment is required as a deposit, and the rest should be paid six weeks before your arrival
- For last minute bookings the total payment is required
- Once we have received the 20% deposit, you will receive an email confirming the reservation, please check that the details are correct, and if not please contact us as quickly as possible
- If the total payment has not been received by the agreed date, your reservation will automatically be cancelled and the deposit will not be refunded
- Payments can be made by credit card or bank transfer
- The transaction should always be made in the currency of the country that offers the services (Spain – Euros (E)) regardless of the nationality of the tourist visiting
The price includes
- The accommodation will be received clean and prepared for your arrival including towels and bed linen
- A general clean and towel every 4 days and a linen change once a week, and also includes repairs and general maintenance
- The reception is open 7 days a week subject to changes depending on the time of season you arrive, please inform us of your arrival times in advance, we will be waiting for you at the Reception.
- 24 hour emergency contact.
24 hour emergency contact
- Holiday insurance
- Aeroplane or Ferry tickets
- Additional costs for extra fold out beds, cots or high chairs
Modifications to your reservation
- Once your reservation has been confirmed, any changes wishing to be made will be on request and should be contrasted and accepted by the reservations department
- Please note that some changes may have additional charges
- To cancel your booking after it has been confirmed, the following charges will be applied:
- 6 weeks before your arrival date: loss of deposit
- Less than 6 weeks but more than 4 weeks before your arrival date: 50% of the total
- Between 4 and 2 weeks before your arrival date: 75% of the total
- Less than 2 weeks and in case of a no show: 100% of the total
Arrival and departure
- Our check in time is at 4 pm at maximum and check out time at 10 am, although we endeavour to reduce your waiting time and try wherever possible to have your property ready on arrival
- We would appreciate it if you make note that depending on the characteristics of the property and also the occupation of the dates required, our cleaning and maintenance team may need more or less time until the key hand over.
Requests and special needs
- Requests are subject to availability, although we cannot guarantee them; we endeavour to do everything possible to accommodate those needs.
- Although a few of our properties are prepared for people with reduced mobility, we ask that you note we are not experts in this area.
- In case of any requests or special needs, we would appreciate being informed in advance so we can find the property that would best suit your needs.
Requests and special needs
- It is very important that reception staff are informed of any complaint or problem that may occur once on holiday. We will try and help and find a satisfactory solution as quickly as possible.
- Please note that if a problem is not informed of straight away, inconveniences may arise that make it more difficult to solve the problem.
- Menorca Vacations shall not be liable for complaints which have not been received in writing and delivered to reception once the holiday has ended.